As part of the Lutheran Church of Australia it is the desire of ALC to be able to keep the fees reasonable and fair.
- ALC follows the University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Flinders University and the TAFE Calendars and therefore observes the vacation and term dates set out within those facilities.
- All fees are quoted for an academic year of 40 weeks for all those residents who attend the university and 45 weeks for all those residents who are attending TAFE.
- Residents are expected to honour the undertaking made by them at the time of their admission, or readmission into the College and to maintain their residency at the College for the period agreed.
- All fees and charges are for the full 40 weeks/and or 45 weeks are due in advance on a quarterly basis.
- Payment of all fees are due quarterly but if it is more convenient we will accept direct debits either monthly or fortnight, this has to be approved by the Business Manager.
- Discounts apply for the following:
- 5% discount for all fees paid up front
- 3% discount for siblings of current boarders at ALC
Please note before keys will be given to Residents the 1st fee installment must be paid using one of the options below:
Fees may be paid by using cash, cheque, credit card or direct deposit. Direct deposit is available for accounts within Australia only.
Direct Debit can be made to: Australian Lutheran College.
Please put the resident’s last name and initial as the reference
Please click here to download the Fee Schedule