Payment options

All fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the scheduled unit.

Students may choose from the following payment options for tuition fees.

Upfront payment

Students pay all unit tuition fees upfront on or before scheduled unit commencement.

The University accepts payment by:

  • credit card
  • BPAY
  • cheque/money order
  • a third party for units taken for credit

If you choose to pay upfront you cannot commence the unit(s) until fees for that study period have been paid.

FEE-HELP

Eligible students may pay tuition fees via FEE-HELP by selecting this payment method on the application for admission.

Mixed option

Payment can be made upfront for one or more units with the remaining units being added to your FEE-HELP debt.

Units can also be part paid upfront and part paid by FEE-HELP; for example you may pay 25% of your unit cost upfront and the remaining 75% by FEE-HELP. Units can also be paid by mixed upfront options. You must indicate this on the tuition fee page of your application for admission form. See the Mixed Payment Form.