Getting help


Your lecturer is contactable via email or phone for discussion about the unit content, resources and assessment. Short term assignment extensions (up to 2 weeks) should be submitted via the Extension request form – lecturer's extension.

See also


Contact your school administrator for any queries about general course information. Talk to the Head of School for course and unit advice.


See ARK student support for advice, or email, if you are having difficulties using ARK.

For help with email issues and using Office 365 see Student email.


You can search the Löhe Memorial Library catalogue or email library staff for resource and research help.