Access your results
ALC students may access their personal records directly through the University of Divinity student management system: Theological Academic Management System (TAMS).
UD student management system
Log in to TAMS using your username and password provided by the Office of Student Records (Student.Records@alc.edu.au).
How to request enrolment summary
- Click on the Summary tab.
- Scroll to the Student Details section:
- Click on the 'Email Enrolment Summary' button.
The enrolment summary will be emailed directly to the email address recorded in the student management system.
How to view your results
- Click on the Summary tab on left hand side (if not already in the Wizard - Student Summary screen)
- Scroll down to the Course Enrolled by Student screen:
- Click on 'Academic Record' button to view your results
- Click on 'View' button to view your course details
Office of Student Records
Phone: +61 8 7120 8200
Freecall: 1800 625 193