Enrol in subjects
Once you have completed your application for admission form (see VET enrolments) and have received a ‘VET Confirmation of Enrolment’ email, you are eligible to complete your subject enrolment as per your study plan.
ALC offers two options for subject enrolment:
- Online via ALC payments for credit/debit card payment
- Online form for all other payment methods
Please go to VET enrolments to access either of these options under 'Subject enrolments'.
Access units in iLearn
Once you have enrolled in a subject, refer to your ‘VET Confirmation of Enrolment’ email from ALC Student Records for your ALC iLearn log in details.
- Log in to iLearn promptly to check you have the right details.
- Subjects you are enrolled in are usually made available to you automatically when enrolling via ALC payments.
- Please check your subject/s promptly to become familiar with the subject content and training expectations.
- Refer to the relevant Subject Outline for recommended reading and activities, assessment tasks, as well as the performance criteria, and required knowledge and skills.
- Check your iLearn subject regularly as additional resources may become available.