Enrolment forms

Read the Guide to completing enrolment forms when completing your application for admission or re-enrolment form.

For further assistance refer to enrolments help.


Enrolling with ALC

Beginning a new ALC course

Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework (not including the Graduate Certificate in Theological Education):

For domestic students (in Australia and New Zealand) beginning the Graduate Certificate in Theological Education:

 Higher degree by research:

Enrolling in the Lutheran Strand

Enrolling in single units

Continuing your ALC course


Amending your enrolment

See Changing enrolment for forms to add new units, change your course and update personal details.



See also University of Divinity admission and enrolment forms