Research - domestic

For domestic students (in Australia and New Zealand) beginning a higher degree by research with ALC:


More information

  • Organise your research proposal and supervisors before completing the form
  • Arrange for academic referees to provide confidential reports to the UD Research Office
  • Read the Guide to completing enrolment forms
  • See enrolments help for further advice
  • Check unit availability prior to enrolment.