ALC welcomes overseas students and offers them the opportunity to be part of a caring community of theological study.
ALC offers higher education degrees through the University of Divinity (UD). See Course information.
Please note: UD does not use international education agents.
Other key information
Overseas Student Supervisor
Our Overseas Student Supervisor, Rev Richard Haar, helps wherever possible in settling overseas students into life and study at ALC in North Adelaide. See the UD’s Overseas Support information.
How do I start?
- Read about applying for a place and a student visa at International student resources.
- Choose your course
- Contact ALC’s Overseas Student Supervisor at email@example.com for direction on course advice.
- Fill out your application form:
Coursework – overseas students for undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework
Higher Degree by Research – overseas students for research students
- Provide supporting information
- Submit your form to ALC by the application closing date
Application closing dates
Overseas coursework students
- Semester 1, 2017: 15 November 2016 for coursework degrees
- Semester 2, 2017: 15 April 2017 for coursework degrees
- Semester 1, 2018: 15 November 2017 for coursework degrees
- Semester 2, 2018: 15 April 2018 for coursework degrees
Overseas research students
- Semester 1, 2017: Applications for overseas research students have closed
- Semester 2, 2017: 15 November 2016 for research degrees
- Semester 1, 2018: 15 April 2017 for research degrees
- Semester 2, 2018: 15 November 2017 for research degrees
Contact the Overseas Student Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 7120 8200.
See enrolments help for assistance in filling out and submitting the application form.
What happens next?
If you are accepted into a course, the University of Divinity will send you an ‘Acceptance Contract’. After you complete, sign and return the contract, you will receive a ‘Confirmation of enrolment’ which will enable you to apply for a student visa.
See applying for a student visa for full details.
Overseas students need to arrive in Adelaide at least two weeks before the start of the semester for orientation. During orientation you will receive login details for your ALC student email, ARK unit content (when applicable) and TAMS.
See Current student information—Overseas students for further details.