Our campus is ideally situated in North Adelaide, 2.6 km from Rundle Mall, the central shopping mall of the city of Adelaide. If you or your family are planning to live on or near the ALC campus, find out about some of the nearby facilities.
Not far from the college you will find:
- public transport
- shopping facilities and movie theatres
- medical practices
- schools and other education institutions
- Lutheran congregations
North Adelaide is well served by a number of bus routes on the Adelaide Metro network.
- North Adelaide Village Includes a Foodland supermarket and specialty shops within a two-minute walk.
- Rundle Mall Rundle Mall is located right in the heart of the city, between Rundle and Hindley Streets; it includes many stores and arcades.
- Armada Arndale Arndale is a Centro Shopping Centre, about a fifteen-minute drive north of ALC. It has many big stores, free parking and is easily accessible.
- Westfield Marion Located about half an hour south of the city, Marion Shopping Centre is the largest shopping centre in South Australia.
Hospitals & medical
The North Adelaide area is well served by hospital and medical facilities. Many medical specialists have surgeries in the area. The closest hospitals are:
There are many Lutheran congregations in greater surburban Adelaide.
Three are quite close to ALC:
Use 'Find a church' on the website of the Lutheran Church of Australia to find more.
Locate other services and facilities in Adelaide: