Graduate Certificate in Leadership [GCL]
(Accredited through UD)
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership allows students to focus on the spirituality of organisations and to integrate spirituality, leadership and organisational transformation. Graduates are equipped to meet the challenge of new moral imperatives facing the world.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Leadership:
- have knowledge of how processes, structures, skills and attitudes impact on organisational development at different stages
- have skills in reflection, research and communication required for effective engagement in organisations
- have engaged with conscious and unconscious processes in self and other, informed by the pedagogy and dynamics of theoligcal and spiritual reflection as applied to groups as well as to individuals
- apply key concepts of organisational behaviour, systems thinking and spirituality to the task of leadership, including processes which facilitate healthy organisational development and transformation.
The GCL consists of 45 credit points (FTE = 6 months)
3 units (2 core, 1 elective)
Units available for this award:
ALC operates with a policy of credit transfer and recognition of prior learning (RPL); see the Course Credit Policy.
- 6 months full-time
- Not more than 2 years part-time
ALC offers units in a variety of study modes (also referred to as delivery modes); please see ALC study modes. For off campus study options see Off campus study.
Course updated: 08/05/2017 4:24pm