Changing enrolment

Coursework students

To amend your enrolment details (not relating to course transfer) please submit the appropriate form:

Unit of Study Amendment Form

Course General Amendment Form

Personal Details Amendment Form for Coursework Students

To apply for a course transfer fill out the

Coursework course and unit transfer form

Submit the form/s to

Each enrolment amendment is checked by the Dean (or delegate) and processed by the Office of Student Records. You will be notified by email.   

Higher Degrees by Research (HDR)

Submit according to the instructions on the form.

Change of Candidature Form for Higher Degree by Research Students