Add to world-wide theological scholarship through your original research with ALC.
How do I start?
If you are an overseas student, go to Overseas study for your research application form and other important information.
If you are a domestic student:
- Contact the Associate Dean for Research at email@example.com to discuss your research
- Check UD’s information and key due dates at Prospective HDR Students
- Choose your course
- Provide information on your research proposal and supervisors
- Fill out the Admission Form for Domestic Higher Degree by Research Students
- Provide supporting information
- Submit the form to ALC by the application closing date
Application closing dates
Annual schedule for domestic students:
- Semester 1: 15 November of the previous year
- Semester 2: 15 April of the current year
Annual schedule for overseas students:
- Semester 1: 15 April of the previous year
- Semester 2: 15 November of the previous year
Contact the Associate Dean for Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See enrolments help for assistance in filling out and submitting the application form.
What happens next?
When your enrolment has been completed you will receive a ‘Confirmation of enrolment’ including login details for your ALC student email and TAMS.
Successful applicants commence their candidature on the first day of the semester in which they are first enrolled.
You may be eligible for research grants and other payments. See UD’s information on Research Grants and Scholarships.