Please see the 2019 Residential Students Fee Schedule for full details.
About our fees
- As part of the Lutheran Church of Australia, ALC aims to keep the fees reasonable and fair.
- ALC Residential follows the vacation and term dates set out in the University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Flinders University and TAFE academic year calendars.
- All fees and charges are for the full academic year, as detailed in the fee schedule, and are due in advance on a quarterly basis. Variations may be arranged with the Business Manager before the arrival date.
- Available discounts are detailed in the fee schedule.
- Residents are expected to honour the undertaking made by them at the time of their admission, or re-admission, into residential accommodation at ALC and to maintain their residency for the period agreed.
Please note: before keys are given to residents the first fee instalment must be paid.
Pay by credit or debit card
Pay using credit or debit card via the ALC Payments site. See the Residential College section or follow the direct link to a payment type below.
For new resident applications:
To secure your offer and pay the advance deposits and charges:
Full annual fee payment (2.5% discount available if paying at beginning of year):
Quarterly instalment fee payments:
Other payment methods
Fees may also be paid using cash, cheque or EFT. EFT is available for accounts within Australia only.
EFT transfers can be made to:
Australian Lutheran College
Reference: Resident’s name