Enrol for audit
About auditing at ALC
You may audit an undergraduate unit (by attending on campus classes or workshops) with prior approval of the Dean. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note the following key information about auditing:
- You have the responsibility to attend classes regularly just as if you were doing the unit for credit.
- You are not expected to complete assignments.
- The lecturer is not expected to mark assignments that you may choose to submit.
- You may participate in class discussion at the discretion of the lecturer.
- You cannot build on the audited unit for credit at a later time in the course, but will be required to repeat the unit in its entirety.
Applying for audit
Once you are approved to audit a unit, enrol by filling out the following form:
- 2018 application for admission - audit (available soon)
Please submit your application as follows:
- Completed electronically send to: email@example.com
- Hard copies post to:
Office of Student Records
Australian Lutheran College
104 Jeffcott Street
NORTH ADELAIDE SA 5006
- Hard copies fax to: +61 8 8127 8071